A Day in My Life (with two babies!)

A Day in My Life (with two babies!)

Just for fun, one day two weeks ago, I again took pictures and shared in real-time on Instagram a peek into a pretty normal day in our lives. This was when our city was still just starting to open up from being locked down for COVID-19, so we were home all day this day.

Psst! If you missed my earlier Day in My Life posts, you can read them here and here.

auto credit v1

6:00 a.m. — The babies woke up (and we do, too!) Jesse fed Champ while I nursed Kierstyn. We sat in the living room and talked together.

auto traffic exchange

6:30 a.m. — We put the babies back to bed and I enjoyed one of my favorite self care things to start the morning: a bath with this bath soak from Loyal Tea Company.

best free website traffic generator

7:00 a.m. — Bible, prayer, and reading time. I usually read a chapter from the Bible, a passage from a devotional, and at least a chapter or two from another book. I also spend a few minutes praying over the events of my day, praying for my family, and praying for other needs on my heart.

car seats

Look who woke back up and wanted to join me?? 🙂

free traffic exchange

7:30 a.m. — Since Kierstyn woke up, I held her while working on answering post comments, posting on Instagram, and sending out an email to my newsletter.

free traffic to my website

8:15 a.m. — Champ woke up. I changed his diaper and made bottles for both babies. Kaitlynn fed Kierstyn and Jesse fed Champ.

free website traffic generator

8:45 a.m. — While the babies were getting fed, I finished putting on my makeup and fixing my hair. Then I made my breakfast: oatmeal with strawberries. I put the babies back to bed and then worked on writing that day’s post for the blog + some projects for my Mastermind group.

How To Make Money Online Daily

10 a.m. — Time to pump! I’ve discovered I can do all sorts of things while pumping! Today, I worked on a post, social media, and writing an email newsletter to go out to my blogging list.

How To Make Money Online Fast And Free

10:30 a.m. — The babies woke up. I made their bottles and Jesse and Kathrynne fed them while I cleaned up the kitchen.


Oh, how I love a clean kitchen!!

internet marketing

11:15 a.m. — I made some Peanut Butter Banana Toast for Jesse while he was holding Champ. (Kathrynne was taking care of Kierstyn.)

internet marketing articles

11:30 a.m. — I changed Champ’s diaper and he peed all over his clothes in the process. So I decided to go ahead and give the babies baths — since it was on my list for the day anyway!

internet marketing basics

This electric nail trimmer is SO much better than regular nail clippers for babies!

internet marketing course

internet marketing for dummies

All clean!

internet marketing strategies

12:20 p.m. — I took both babies out for a walk in the double stroller (we got this frame for $10 from someone selling it locally! Our car seats just lock right into it!)


12:45 p.m. — Kathrynne fed Champ while I nursed Kierstyn and then Jesse did a workout with all three kids while I took care of the babies.


1:30 p.m. — I changed both babies’ diapers and then they had Tummy Time and Bible/Singing Time. (I read them a Bible story and then sing a hymn to them.)


2:15 p.m. — Both babies are down for naps. I make myself a salad and knock out as much work as I can.


3:00 p.m. — I take my pills, make some whole wheat toast with butter, and nurse Kierstyn while someone else feeds Champ (I think maybe it was Silas?) and we all talk and hang out as a family for awhile.

Kroger Clicklist

4:00 p.m. — Jesse, Kathrynne, and I take turns holding the babies while watching a show together.

Making Money Online At Home

5:00 p.m. — Champ goes down for a nap. I held Kierstyn and worked on getting some work done for my Mastermind group as well as clearing out my inbox (I try to get to inbox zero most every day.)

online advertising

5:45 p.m. — Kierstyn fell asleep on my lap, so I put her in bed. Champ was still asleep, so I did a quick FB live for my Facebook Page on the best deals of the day.


6:15 p.m. — Jesse picked up our Kroger Clicklist order and we put the groceries away. Both babies woke up so I feed Champ his bottle and Jesse fed Kierstyn a bottle.

social media

6:45 p.m. — I slaved away on dinner. 😉 (Actually, I’d planned to make breakfast for dinner, but at 6 p.m., I decided to pull frozen pizzas out of the freezer and call that a win!)

The rest of the evening we spent doing a quick house clean up, watching an episode of Survivor, hanging out as a family, and taking care of the babies. I think we went to bed around 10 p.m.

And there you have it: A peek into a day in our lives!

starting a internet marketing business

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *